Back in the days of 8-tracks and Richard Nixon, I came to be in Park Ridge, Ill. I grew up in La Grange, graduated from Indiana University, lived in Chicago for 10 years before making Denver my permanent home in 1999. Currently:
- I am a residential Realtor. I help people buy and sell real estate when I’m not buying my own.
- I write. I did that professionally for 10 years before becoming a Denver Realtor. I wrote about sports and finance. Now, I’m writing for fun!
- I cook, unprofessionally, but I can get around most any kitchen and look like I know what I’m doing. Comfort food and Mexican are my wheelhouses.
- I sport some sweet surgical cuts from skateboarding, snowboarding and motorcycle accidents. I have never qualified for the X Games. I still have a motorcycle and snowboards.
In the past:
- I have supported Mutts-n-Models.
- I have done some tutoring and scholarship interviewing for Goodwill.
- I visited sick patients at Porter Hospital in Denver with my black labrador retriever, Sadie. She was/is still the greatest dog that ever lived, despite her being dead after 14 years. My current dog understands this and knows she’s fighting an uphill battle to supplant Big S.